[pct-l] Stealth camping

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:31:57 CST 2009

I slept out behind the town ball field in Chester, CA at the suggestion of a
strange local who was hanging around the laundromat.  Turns out all the
hotel rooms in town were booked due to Chuck Norris' daughter's wedding...
No problems to report though there was some rusty barbed wire in the woods
behind so watch out!

YITOOD,

Easy