[pct-l] Fw: Re: Fish Lake Resort

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:37:45 CST 2009

Fish Lake is very friendly and the PCT hiker site is pretty nice and as she
says- not too far from the resort.  Great western burger and appetizer
selection. They had a nearly overflowing hiker box as well.  The only issue
was a difficult hitch along a road upon which cars are going FAST!  I walked
the road nearly the entire way before getting a ride the last 500 yards to
the entrance.

YITOOD,

Easy