[pct-l] Sierra Club groups

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:50:36 CST 2009

> Outings are the reason I've never joined the Sierra  Club

This is funny!

Outings are the reason the Sierra Club exists.  John Muir took people out in
the woods then asked for their money... thus the Sierra Club.

I will be taking brand new backpackers on the PCT (the first 20 miles) for
an overnight in March through a Sierra Club course in March.

I guess if it wasn't for outings I may NOT be a Sierra Club member.   I like
being there on  peoples first backpack experiences.

Warner Springs Monty