[pct-l] Fishing Poles...

Bradley Issler bradley.issler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:50:26 CST 2009

I am intrigued by the light weight, retractable pole/rod idea.  I looked it
up and backpackinglight.com and it appears to be discontinued.  Anyone know
where to order a decent combo?

Also, would a simple rig of line, weight and bait attached to the strong end
of a trekking pole be worth using?

Thanks,
Brad.