[pct-l] a few questions

Lois B liberivivas at live.com
Mon Jan 26 00:07:42 CST 2009

My friends and I got together to plan our thruhike and I had
a few questions for the thruhikers out there:

What would you say was the average weight of your pack during your thruhike? (Total, not base weight)

One of my friends is planning on taking a pistol on the thruhike, thoughts?

Gaiters and bug head net, recommended? Did you use them in any particular section?

What was your first aid items that you consider essential and why?

Water.. what is your water carrying method? platypus? camelback? bottles?

I'm pretty sure we had more questions but that's all I can think of for now..

=) Thanks in advance for your replies =)
-Lois