[pct-l] Alcoholic stove, urrrrp...

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 20:12:15 CST 2009

Ha, just made a "Penny" stove in like thirty minutes....urrrrp.
OMG this thing is tiny, light and cranks.  Not the Whisper light after burner jet engine I use car camping, and I'll be taking a closer look at the menu, but this was fun, and after emptying the beers, I only poked one hole in my finger, urrrrp...  And what are yawl so afraid of beer avoidansh anywhich way?
Beershar good, urrrrp.  Need to makes more shtoves.... Honisht MR. ranger, I only had a couple shtoves...urrrpp.