[pct-l] DriClime windshirt alone... warm enough for most of the trail?

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Fri Jan 23 15:09:12 CST 2009

I am definitely in the "hike all day, stop and sleep when the sun sets"
school most of the time so it sounds like I should be okay with just the
DriClime. More money for greasy, fattening trail town food!

Thanks for the heads up on that Field Liner jacket. I'll keep it in mind if
I ever need something warmer than the windshirt.

Julian ('09 thru hopeful)