[pct-l] BEAR AVOIDANCE - - - BEAR REPELLENT

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jan 22 20:29:24 CST 2009

I have heard of using mothballs before and have wondered how well this
works in practice.

I tired it once but did not use the packaging method you used. We had
moth ball odors (and thus chemicals) penetrating into our food.

So it is good to hear of your experience.

I'm wondering if there are any other problems with using the mothballs?
The active ingredient is, I've heard, pretty nasty to humans. So I'm
interested in knowledge.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>