[pct-l] Alcohol availability?

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 01:39:18 CST 2009

So if I decide to carry an alcohol stove, can anyone give me a heads up as to where I can and can't expect to find alcohol fuel from Tuolumne through Oregon? Shipping canisters looks to be quite a hassle, but I don't really want to have to travel off route to find fuel either as time will be limited forme to get through the long section I am planning.  I'll be going to the post office to speak withthem and get info this coming week regarding canisters, but perhaps alcohol will be the solution after all even if I have to carry extra at times.
Thanks in advance