[pct-l] socks

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Wed Jan 21 15:19:28 CST 2009

Anyone on the list ever czech out Defeet's WoolEator merino wool cycling
socks? I read about them on Andrew Skurka's site and they look like the
exact sort of sock I've been looking for (very thin, ultra-breathable
merino). Pretty expensive, though, so I'd like to get some second opinions
before ordering. Merino wool socks are the only type I can stand to wear at
all on the trail, but most are way too thick which makes no sense pairing
with lightweight trail runners...

Julian