[pct-l] socks

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 12:48:34 CST 2009

I like the Smartwool Adrenaline socks. But if your feet get hot easy then try the ones with coolmax in them. I think the ones I use for the summer are Wigwam w/coolmax. The Smartwool Adrenalines seem to be the best for me though. They have just enough cushion to keep my feet from hurting. As for the blisters on the outside of your heal. It could be the insole or the shoe...I use the Superfeet. Was using the orange b/c of the cushion on the ball but the arch was giving me blisters with those so I switched to the blues and now no problems so far. Could try tieing them differently as well so your heels don't slip.

patti