[pct-l] Bear Canister Question

trail-name-here trail-name-here at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 09:25:38 CST 2009

The Desolation is a highly popular destination and the rangers are pretty
nice, but they are strictly by the book. One of my hiking buddies was
escorted out by a ranger when he had no permit. It's a show-no-mercy
attitude. Mountain bikers venturing in there have had their pedals removed
followed by an escort to the trailhead. =:0

Hasta la pasta.