[pct-l] Trekking poles

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Jan 19 18:19:47 CST 2009

It reduced the strain (of knees and such) AND allowed me to walk in a
way that atrophied some of my natural walking muscles. May not happen
to you, but I hurt myself early on and started babying myself and the
poles made that VERY easy to do. I haven't been able to walk the same
since, although sometimes I think I'm getting better at walking
normal again.