[pct-l] Spot Tracking Beacon..........

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:59:36 CST 2009

If anyone is planning on using the Spot Tracking Beacon Jerry and I would
like to be allowed to follow your progress as you hike North or South. We
followed 3 groups of hikers last season and found it very interesting. Some
left their beacon on full time. I understand it will last 2 weeks before
needing a charge. Some only turned it on once at night when the camped. The
full time gives those who are following your progress a better idea of how
you are doing. Please let me know if you would allow us to track you. We are
the trail angels up here near the Steven's Pass (Skykomish, WA.) trail head.

zaqueltooocool at gmail.com <zaqueltooocool at gmail.com>

http://www.skykomish-show-n-shine.com/GenWebPage.ihtml?formid=39  our hiker
page

PCT MOM