[pct-l] Adios my friends

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Jan 15 11:44:08 CST 2009

For the benefit of those new to this list,
I have translated my good friend Reinhold's latest message in-line below:

Reinhold wrote:

> My Dear friends,

Those unfortunate to know me,

> I regret, that due to the heavy onslaught of fan mail from my loyal &
> adoring female admirers,

I regret that I have been served with several restraining orders

from those that pronounce my name as "pfffgggb", "baarrrf," and "please
just go away"

> post, I must now sign of, for tear of computer overload.

and my ISP has banned me from posting further messages.

> But, ''Fear Not'' my scrumptious little ones, for we will meet again
> some day,

Be afraid, very afraid, and always hike with a group for protection from me.

> somewhere, along the JMT in my beloved Sierra, away from the
> maddening crowd, by a secluded Alpine lake were we will enjoy the
> splendor of the grass and the naked beauty
> of the wilderness....

The rest of the PCT is quite lovely this year, and it may be a good year
to hike the CDT.

> until then farewell, my scrumptious little ones.

I will haunt your nightmares.

> Down boys....down boys.....I'm talking to the girls.

Guys stay away, don't let the girls see what real men are like.

> JMT Reinhold

See you soon, Reinhold.
Hey, with friends like me, who needs enemies?