[pct-l] Training for a Long Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 03:15:41 CST 2009

Dr. Unsupported Reinhold writes: This is undeniable, indisputable proof that Switchback, to get in top hiking shape for his long hikes, secretly has been practicing?Dr. Reinhold's 3 times a day training routine as described in his book ''Sex in the Wilderness.''? No wonder Switchback never makes it up Mt. Whitney....at his age, he is worn out before he ever sets foot on the trail. Sly dog,......all the time I thought it was his advanced age.?
Switchback replies: No, you are wrong.? It is advanced age.? I swim almost every day down at the YMCA to get into PCT hiking shape for the 2009 campaign.? But I notice that if there was sand down there around the pool, the young men would kick it in my face and go off laughing.? Luckily, the young women down there would protect me.? I thank you.?