[pct-l] Frog Toggs?

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Wed Jan 14 15:05:51 CST 2009

I used frogg toggs on an AT thruhike. They ripped very easily and the
company sent me another set. They ripped too. I am however rough on my gear
in general. I also think that they really don't breath very well. They would
be great for sitting in the stands at a football game. The company is very
helpful and nice. I think they really concentrate on fisherman and such as a
market. The good news is that they are lite and scrunch down good for
packability.

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob