[pct-l] Scree vs. Talus

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:41:49 CST 2009

Thanks for all the info on Scree vs. Talus.  I thought it had something to
do with Talus being larger, no matter how you pronounce it, and it looks
like that's the case (depending on where we get the info).  Now I can
properly complain about slipping on a Talus slope and getting Scree in my
boots and hands.  Thanks all!  Now, if only I could get a day off to hit the
trail and complain.

--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind of
grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.