[pct-l] bounce boxes

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jan 12 18:47:12 CST 2009

for those interested, various products come in durable recyclable
plastic buckets of various sizes and shapes. I've seen cat litter,
laundry detergent and commerical sizes of cooking ingredients. Price is
usually right -- free. and with almost zero carbon footprint since you
are reusing something already made and used.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>