[pct-l] Windshirt/Windjacket and Down Insulatated Jacket

E A afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:20:17 CST 2009

What types of warmer clothing are people bringing.
And are you caring it the whole time or mailing it to yourself at certain
points along the way?  And then back home/ahead?

I was looking at the MontBell Windjacket
w/o hood  http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=61&p_id=2303179

w/ hood  (sorta would like to have the hood)
http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=61&p_id=2303183

And

Insulated Down Inner
http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=70&p_id=2301283

Insulated Down
http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=70&p_id=2301342

Any thoughts on these or is there something better.

I plan on caring a poncho and not an actual rain jacket.  As well as rain
chaps instead of rain pants.

Will this with the windshirt/jacket be sufficient.

Thanks