[pct-l] Word issue

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sat Jan 10 22:11:32 CST 2009

For those of us who remember or still have hiking boots that had around the
circumference of the upper a padded collar, that structure is called a
"scree collar" to keep out all the little rocks or "scree".

Talus, as in fields of talus, are boulder to house-sized rocks commonly
found in large slides or fields on mountain slopes.

Mtnned

Ned Tibbits, CEO
Pacific Crest Custom Builders, Inc
    P: 888-996-8333