[pct-l] Olallie Lake Resort & Western Snowpack map

Jonathan Blees Jblees at energy.state.ca.us
Sat Jan 10 16:23:09 CST 2009

Dear Trekker,

I think you are being hypocritical -- even for a "Naturalized Citizen" of the "Republic of Texas" -- by trashing "government" while
at the same time relying on government ranger stations, government roads, government snow reports, government fire crews, and on and on and on.  If there were no government there would be no trail (whew! finally steered this sort of on topic).

But what do you think?

Wildheart
(A California bureaucrat and proud of it)