[pct-l] Grid, Graph, Spreadsheet in Preparation and During Hike

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Wed Jan 7 17:32:53 CST 2009

> Out of curiosity, what foods were best calories per dollar?

I hiked with a fellow named Silver Cloud in 2007 on the AT.  He was
very frugal and reported that the Little Debbie Nutty bars had the
most calories for the weight.  Plus they tasted good. Dollar General
had them all the time.
Uncle Tom

Blogging about the Great Outdoors
on http://tjamrog.wordpress.com ( hotlink)