[pct-l] Smart phones & Photos

David Margavage davidmargavage at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:23:43 CST 2009

Thanks.  That makes sense about the rez. Phone photos OK, Camera file too
big.

I've set up my journal on your site.  I'm getting my new phone soon so I can
try it all out.  I have another question or two.  When emailing to the
journal using your {caption=Photo Description} (used when attaching photos
to your entrys) do you do this for each photo? and if you need to rotate the
image, I would follow that photo with {rotate=90} (rotate image
COUNTER-clockwise. Valid values: 90, 180, 270)?

One more question.  Is it 2meg or 5meg max per email post?  I think it
refered to both when I read it?

Thanks again