[pct-l] Olallie Lake Resort Resupply

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Wed Jan 7 13:41:49 CST 2009

I found a post from last year saying that it wouldn't be open for the 2008 season.  Yogi's currnent guide just says to check their website (though I think she typo'd it).  I've tried their website after googling it and following other references to it and it doesn't load.  So was last years closure a more pernament thing?  Is it available for the 2009 season?  Is this place now no longer valid as a resupply maildrop place and I should delete any mention of if from my various guidebooks and pretend it never existed?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I know I don't need to know until around August,but I would like to finish my estimated supply plan before I leave(Hey, I''m an engineer, we like playing with numbers).  My current supply plan spreadsheet is currently uploaded to the Yahoo 2009 PCT group if anyone wants to look at it.

-Sean