[pct-l] Horse rentals

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 22:54:55 CST 2009

I think that what you'll get is not flack, but some of that
horse shit!  Anyway - horses/horse owners are not like SUVs
or Cadillacs on the highway - I've never found them to be
arrogant, but usually friendly and interesting. You also need
to remember that what they leave on the trail is usually about
80 percent hay or grass.  Cattle manure is much, much worse,
almost as bad as dogs.

Kent