[pct-l] Horse rentals

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 20:15:22 CST 2009

Okay, I know I am going to get a lot of flack for this and I am sorry.  I tried not to say anything but,  I HATE hiking thought horse shit!  I understand that the trail is open to horses.  I know that a lot of trail maintenance crews pack equipment in and out with horses or mules but, I HATE hiking thought horse shit!  I also resent having to move off the trail when they come by.  I feel like a poor present making way for the wealthy nobles.  Dare I look up and meet their eyes?  Ahhh, to be of such noble blood.  Oh well, I shall just silently bow my head and hike on through the horseshit.  At least it isn't dog turds.

Amanda (Shepherd)