[pct-l] Fuel canisters

Jack Carter jcarter95 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 19:18:51 CST 2009

I know that this has probably been asked a gazilliion times--BUT--
everyone seems to be using alcohol stoves and alcohol seems to be
readily availabe.
I want to use a Jet boil.  Are the fuel canisters readily available going
up the trail or should I plan on mailing them?
Thanks for the help.

Hate to be a PITA with this post.  Unless I missed something, the books
seem to only talk about alcohol.  Just wondered if fuel canisters had
become more available in the last year or so.  Sure would appreciate it
if someone could take the time to post about the availability of
fuel canisters.  Thanks again for the help.