[pct-l] PCT Data Book update

Roslyn Bullas rbullas at wildernesspress.com
Mon Jan 5 12:34:33 CST 2009

We're reprinting the PCT Data Book, but it probably won't be available until
early February. However, we do have a number of slightly defective copies of
available that you can order direct from Wilderness Press at 50% discount,
for $5 each (plus CA tax and shipping). The defect is that the binding glue
is poor, and books come apart after a few uses. Of course, if you're cutting
up your books for the trail, you can consider this a bit of a bonus!

To order a copy of the Data Book, please use the subject line "PCT Data
Books January" and email us at info at wildernesspress.com. If you don't feel
comfortable emailing your credit card info, include your phone number so we
can call you back. We're doing inventory now, so books will ship at the end
of the week.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Roslyn Bullas
Associate Publisher, Wilderness Press