[pct-l] Solio Charger

raymond may raymondmay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:10:30 CST 2009

 Why?

For us, we were making nightly audio recordings of our adventure on our
lightweight iPod Nano. 2nd Gen.  15-30 minutes of audio recording each night
eats up your charge.

Also we were using an ultra-light GPS to log waypoints of our camping spots
everynight, so there was that to keep charged too.

RAYTRON3000
http://www.welovejen.com