[pct-l] Pct-l Hiking Essentials

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 23:07:13 CST 2009

Gunga Din As-A-Bat writes: TP makes 11.? For the rest of my gear, I do it by room: Kitchen - stove, cookware. Bathroom - TP, soap, medications.
Switchback replies: Why am I not surprised that As-A-Bat is an expert on TP too.? I strongly suspect he is an?expert on the use of this product?that has nothing to do with the bathroom.

I am going to bring some Caution - Crime Scene tape to the April Kickoff.? After the expected campsite attack I am going to have the local?CSI team do an investigation.? I expect to find his finger prints all over the?place.? ?