[pct-l] PCT Data Book availability

Scott xanthocephalus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 15:29:16 CST 2009

Does anyone know what's happening with the PCT Data Book?  I'm finally
getting around to ordering my guidebooks for '09, and it looks like the Data
Book is completely out of print.  The only sites I could find it for sale
were at a couple of very sketchy-sounding used bookstores, and I'd guess
that they don't really have it at all.  Does this mean a new edition is
coming out, or am I screwed?

On a related note, if anyone has a copy of the latest edition of the Data
Book that they could part with, I'll buy it.

-Scott