[pct-l] Silly question? Or maybe not?

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:30:48 CST 2009

I recommend the black. If you get any other color, it will shortly be
brown/gray anyway. Plus yes, it warms in the sun, which is handy. If
you're wearing the jacket you probably want any warmth you can get. If
you don't, well, you should probably just hike in a t-shirt.

I have the black and I love it, it's my favorite piece of clothing (I
don't carry insulating layers). It feels quite warm considering it's a
very thin layer of nylon and polyester and it wicks very well.