[pct-l] Sierra High Route

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 17:34:14 CST 2009

Andy,

Thanks for sharing the links to your SHR pics and videos.  I have been checking the SHR out recently in hopes of hiking it in the next couple of years.  What a fantastic journey!  I am not a huge fan of hiking with a GPS, however, I am wondering if you are aware of  any GPS tracks published for the SHR.

Take it easy,

Elevator - PCT2006

From: "Andrew Skurka" <askurka at comcast.net>