[pct-l] PCT Vista

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:48:15 CST 2009

Good Morning Steel Eye!
Funny you should ask, I'm using one of them, not sure which as my desktop background! I think I chose it because it reminded me of the PCT and a friend asked if I had taken the picture. HA! I'm such a bad photographer that if I had taken the picture, it would be cockeyed and the lighting all wrong<smile>! But they are nice.
tammy t.