[pct-l] Idyllwild Enter/Exit

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 28 11:12:39 CST 2009

Good morning,

I enjoyed Devil’s Slide.  It was a nice change-of-pace.  I was not looking
forward to the road walk to town from the park, but just as soon as I
reached the parking lot at the end of the trail, Squatch was there and
offered me a ride.  Thanks again, Squatch.  The next morning I got a ride
back up to the park from the manager of one of the hotels in town – and I
hadn’t even stayed at his hotel.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye