[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 19:04:14 CST 2009

I stand corrected. It has been my experience that the high sierra camps barely tolerate hikers, let alone welcome them. They're busy serving the $100 per night tent camper/touristas. We were reluctantly allowed to spend monies in the store at Glen Aulin and then encouraged to get back into the woods.