[pct-l] lightweight backpack tent

Andrea Harrison andylouharrison at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:18:58 CST 2009

I am hiking on a budget and would like to know if anyone has a good set of instructions on making a stand-alone, 2-person lightweight backpack tent, preferably with a floor? Everything I have seen requires a space that you can drive stakes into the ground - which may or may  not be available or trees to tie a line between. Years ago I made a tent from a Frostline Kit - but it was heavy and company is not in existence any more I don't think.

Thanks
Trailsampler