[pct-l] GPS Recommendations

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Feb 26 18:28:51 CST 2009

I'm very interested in the Magellan Triton GPS series. The mapping versions can be loaded with NG Topo maps! They did have a lot of problems when they first came out but supposedly they've got it fixed. I usually use Garmins but having NG Topo maps on the GPS is very tempting so I'm thinking that's what my REI dividend is buying this year.

AlsABat