[pct-l] anyone have bear.....

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Feb 26 11:37:05 CST 2009

This worked as he was a wild bear and unused to people.? Things might have been different had?I been in or near Yemenite Valley where the bears associate people with having food.
?
Shepherd?

In my opinion, this is the big difference between misc. bear stories. Those use to people are a different "breed" than those in more remote location. Remote meaning less people. I have seen many bears up here in sections o, p, and q and they have NEVER been interested in anything other than getting out of your way.

That being said, YMMV.