[pct-l] time before peanut butter goes bad

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:12:10 CST 2009

I pre spread peanut butter on rice cakes for an entire thru-hike resupply
plus had leftovers.
Almost a year later from the leftovers that peanut butter(on the rice cakes)
was still good.
I wonder if it ever goes bad.

monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty