[pct-l] cell coverage, Oregon, through hikers, etc.

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 12:24:11 CST 2009

I am wondering when through hikers or multi-section hikers might reach Oregon.  I'm planning on hiking the PCT in Oregon.  I'm not quite sure when I'll do it but am thinking May.  Any input about possible conditions such as snow, etc. would be very very appreciated!  Also, when I do that hike, if it would be of use, I might try putting together a complete report on cell coverage (Verizon, but maybe I can include AT&T and Cricket somehow) for the Oregon section of the PCT.

What thoughts or inputs, ideas, etc. do you guys have?

Thanks!

Fuzz