[pct-l] guide Books

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Feb 25 12:08:01 CST 2009

Hello Wren,

It is this time of year I begin to mention a few times between now and ADZ, that my husband and I do the best we can at being trail angels. If you exit anywhere in sections, O, P, or Q, I can help with transportation, a good night's rest in our home, laundry, etc.

We live by Mt.Shasta and have assisted both section and thru hikers in the pass five years or so. Some folks start the trip knowing they'd like to climb Mt. Shasta and we are able and willing to help with transportation to/from and a place to spend a zero or two.

Our home has two guest rooms and one private bath. You'll have access to computer, TV, newspapers, good food, laundry, etc. We are unable to be available to any more than three hikers at once but for those we do help, we've had no complaints (at least not to our face  :)

If possible, please contact us a head of time and we'll put out the Reserved sign for you. We come/go all summer plus have other visitors, so advanced notice will get you a guaranteed spot. Or, just call when you're in the neighborhood. Either way, folks feel free to call and we'll do the best we can

jomike at cot.net
530-905-0507