[pct-l] Pre Kick Off hike...Anza, South ...

Pat Wormington airecrew at netzero.net
Wed Feb 25 10:51:40 CST 2009

I am considering a hike mid April from Anza, South toward the Kick Off.
Is it difficult to get a ride after the Kick Off to resume my hike?
For you locals down there, are there many hikers on the trail?  It would
be nice to see some other hikers as well as desert flowers.  I'm not
real comfortable hiking down there so close to huge urban areas and so
close to the border.  I still have Agua Dulce to the Mex border to
complete on the South end.

Jollylopper
Sierra Valley