[pct-l] Stehekin PO

mikea mike.aken at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:06:45 CST 2009

Straight from the Postmaster/mistress in Stehekin.  :-)

So far the Stehekin PO has been open year around.  We hope that doesn't
change.  The schedule changes Oct. 1.

No Saturdays after Oct. 1.  The hours change.  The boat contract brings in
mail 3 times a week after that date until May 15.  The Post Office remains
open M-F.

We don't yet know if Saturdays will be eliminated year around.  If we have
to cut a day, that day would be best, since we have been open for only an
hour anyway on the summer season Saturdays.

Adele

Message: 5