[pct-l] rain jacket

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 21:16:23 CST 2009

Don't know what exactly youare looking for, butI just got a cool GoLite
Phantasm Jkt on sale to try out from Sierra Trading Post.  It's supposed to
be breathable water proof Paclite Gortex.  A little pricey at $100.  I wear
a large shirt and jacket and liked the fit of this one inlarge.  Could be
slightly longer but covers almost to crotch.  It has nice pockets and no
extra frills.  Hood seems nice.
Worth a look if you prefer wind rain jkts as I do.
Stephen