[pct-l] Stehekin PO

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:39:25 CST 2009

Len,

In '08 the Landing Store and Restaurant were open until Oct. 15th. It would be possible to resupply from here, though a bit limited. The bus down to the landing may or may not be running after the 1st. Call ahead from the WA border, by that time the bus termination date should be known by the employees. Expect the Ranch and Bakery to close on or near the 1st. It's 11 miles from High Bridge to the Landing, catching a hitch on this road is very easy. Everyone driving on it is usually going either down/up valley to access the P.O. or boat. (The boat also posses another resupply option.)

jason