[pct-l] mailing labels

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:04:59 CST 2009

I've made a list of the proper order for California and changed some
designations (PO, store, resort etc) to  submit to the PCTA to update
their mailing list program.  I've also included Etna, CA since many go
into town and Trout Lake, WA since it breaks the 150 mile Cascade Locks.
OR to White Pass, WA section nearly in half.

I called the Summit Inn at Snoqualmie Pass and got their PO Box, zip

Mileages and phone numbers for most can be found in the Databook or
Yogi's book.

Sly