[pct-l] mailing labels

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:25:07 CST 2009

Hi Patti

I've been using these for a while.

http://www.pcta.org//planning/before_trip/labels.asp

It's not entirely up to date, but it's adjustable.

It's also a good idea to mark your boxes with something unique and obvious
so they can be found easily.
Colored paper, bright spray paint, lots of stickers.  Anything to make them
stand out so the postal worker or resort employees can find them easily.
This has helped me find lots of otherwise "Lost" resupply boxes.

monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty