[pct-l] The peanut butter & tortilla diet

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 00:30:33 CST 2009

In 2007 I think Dozen told me he was eating nothing but peanut butter and
tortillas when I ran into him near Trout Lake in Washington.
He was picking wild huckleberries and smashing them into his peanut butter.

I think this was just a temporary condition though.

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty